Interested in government buildings? Want to explore issues and solutions impacting public priorities?
Come join us at the Government Buildings special interest group (SIG) session where we will focus on issues impacting public buildings. Participants include government portfolio representatives from federal, state and local levels, as well as private sector colleagues with an interest in the field.
When: Monday, June 26, 2017, 4:30-6:00PM
Where: Room 206B
Chair: Patrick Fee, GSA
Vice Chair: Lawrence Melton, The Building People
Mary Snodderly, Business Development Specialist at GSA
Keith Cunningham, Assistant Director at U.S. GAO
I. Welcome Remarks
II. Measuring and Driving Efficiency in Your Buildings: Challenges Facing Federal Buildings from Design to Implementation
III. Building Maintenance & Operations
IV. Issues of Interest for Future Meeting Discussions
V. Adjourn Session Details
BOMA 2017 Conference website here.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023