Join us to hear from industry experts who will review the report findings and lead a discussion on the DC area marketplace and FM best practices.
In 2012 RICS published a research report – Raising the Bar: The value of strategic Facilities Management to Business. The research received favorable media coverage and was featured at events around the world.
In 2013 RICS examined a phase 2 of the original research, which tested some of the findings from the first report. In the Americas we ran a number of roundtables in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Washington DC and São Paulo. Other roundtables took place in every other world region, where RICS gathered industry leaders and their clients for discussion forums.
In 2014 RICS will launch the final Research Report in North America in Washington, DC.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023