Come join us at CoreNet Global North American Summit here in Washington DC, from October 26-29th. Where TBP President and CEO, Lawrence Melton will be joining two panels of real estate industry experts to present some of the most innovative concepts in the market today.
“Enlighten us, but make it quick!” is the motto of Ignite. Hear from industry experts as they share their thoughts and passions on concepts that may have a dramatic impact on corporate real estate as we know it -all within five minutes! Each speaker’s presentation will last just five minutes and uses the format of 20 slides that advance every 15 seconds.
From the big picture to the granular join us on a journey that changes the conversation from cost to value as we take on and discuss:
- Innovation and Productivity -End-Users claim to Want it and service provides claim to deliver it….”
- Introverts and extroverts – heads-down or heads-up. How do we resolve this dilemma in the workplace?
- Smart buildings & Big Data- how do we use them to transform corporate real estate performance? ROI measures
- Gavin Bloch, MCR.h, SLCR, National Director Workplace Strategies, Jacobs
- Rachel Blankenship, Real Estate Services Leader, E&Y
- Ned Cramer, Editor-In-Chief, Architect Magazine
- Charles Hardy, AIA, BArch, Chief Workplace Officer & Director, General Services Administration
- Jan Johnson, FIIDA, VP, Design and Workplace Resources, Allsteel
- Larry Melton, CEO & President, The Building People, LLC
- Kay Sargent, CID, ASID, LEED AP, IIDA, Director of Workplace Strategies, Lend Lease
General Services Administration (GSA) has combined two innovative programs into Smart Occupancy + Smart Building. The results are incredible space and energy savings, personal ROI and engagement for employees, and proactive analytics to steer a brighter, more sustainable course. And this was accomplished in the face of tighter budgets and increasing regulations, legislation and executive mandates. Explore the important elements, learn the benefits, and join the conversation on the technology and cultural changes transforming today’s workplace.
- Understand the steps you need to implement the same successful results as GSA.
- Be able to define the typical challenges faced during a Smart Occupancy + Smart Buildings strategy, and how to solve them.
- Quantify the value of implementing a combo of Smart Occupancy + Smart Buildings within your organization.
- Lawrence Melton
- Frank Santella
- John Vivadelli
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023