Come join us at NFMT High-Performance Buildings in Fort Worth, TX June 2-3 where we will be presenting how smart buildings cut labor costs. Smart buildings are often called connected buildings thanks to the integration of multiple systems that optimize operations and boost efficiencies. They also cut costs in labor departments, allowing for proactive maintenance, more reliable occupancy patterns and simplified operations management. This panel discussion offers a federal buildings perspective on the role smart buildings play in reducing labor costs and increasing staff efficiencies.
- Understand the federal government’s approach to smart building operations, and the use of intelligent monitoring to control the costs of energy-intensive systems such as HVAC and lighting
- Analyze troubleshooting capabilities of smart buildings that allow facilities professionals to assess real-time conditions, detect problems, and monitor building performance off-site
- Review the role of smart building technologies in simplified operations management.
To register for the entire event visit NFMT here.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023