Come join Lawrence Melton, CEO at The Building People, as he joins Darrell Smith, Microsoft’s Director of Worldwide Energy and Building Technology, and Russ Agrusa, President and CEO at ICONICS as they speak on the future of energy smart cities and the role of the real estate community to adapt and innovate within these new paradigms.
“In a time of limited budgets and a growing need to become more sustainable, companies and facilities require a solution that reduces operational costs, raises energy sustainability awareness, and drives conservation behavior. Leaders are reducing energy consumption and emissions with proven technology today. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how Microsoft is realizing sustainability and energy reduction goals across 100+ buildings at its corporate campus, and how those same energy management best practices apply to government and education stakeholders.”
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023