Come join Larry Melton, CEO of The Building People, as he takes the stage with AgilQuest CEO, John Vivadelli to talk Smart Occupancy at this September’s Smart Occupancy Conference in Washington DC, hosted by AgilQuest.
What is Smart Occupancy?
Smart Occupancy is a workplace strategy that maximizes efficiency, productivity and sustainability with processes and technology, to balance freedom and flexibility with measurement and control. This strategy delivers focused, measurable results, is implemented through specific processes, and answers key operational and strategic questions. A well-executed Smart Occupancy strategy delivers results for the organization, for the individual workers in that organization, and for the surrounding community. Breakout sessions at this year’s AWC will arm organziations with the tools and knowledge to succeed with Smart Occupancy.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023