Agencies and private organizations alike are striving for the ultimate workplace. One that has all the tools and technology to support a successful, productive workforce in less space, and that takes advantage of intelligent building systems to reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint.
Larry Melton, CEO of The Building People and former GSA PBS Assistant Commissioner, and AgilQuest CEO John Vivadelli explain how organizations such as the US General Services Administration are successfully meeting those challenges by implementing a new, unified solution called Smart Occupancy + Smart Buildings.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023