Come join TBP CEO Larry Melton in Baltimore with hosts NFMT for a roundtable on “Sustainability in the Federal Government”
(Details from NFMT)
Steven Beattie, Director of Facilities Management and Sustainment Naval Facilities Engineering Headquarters
Trent Frazier, Director, Field Operations Facilities Program Management Office U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Frank Santella, Facilities Management & Services Programs, Assistant Commissioner GSA
Lawrence A. Melton, CEO and President The Building People
This discussion will center on the challenges facing federal executives using technology to measure, track and manage the sustainability programs and goals. The industry has recognized that establishing a vision around real estate and technology requires the engagement of program leaders. Furthermore, this global vision requires a strategic approach to aligning program strategies with technology roadmaps and architecture. Learn about perspectives from a variety of real estate organizations, including GSA, Customs Border Protection, Navy.
- Discuss how to leverage the use of technology to drive sustainable practices.
- Review how to measure, track, monitor, and manage against sustainability goals.
- Assess the long term strategy for ensuring the maximum benefit from repair and alterations investments.
- Understand how technology solutions can be used to support a real estate program and long-term strategies.
For mor information on the event and NFMT click here.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023