Reassessing Run-to-Failure Mentality Will Help Address Maintenance BacklogPart 2 of a 4-part Green Building Report.
By Charles Dilley May 2016
Given the run-to-failure mentality and cuts in the Federal Buildings Fund, it’s no surprise that the federal maintenance backlog is large. According to the Government Accountability Office, the top five property-holding agencies have a maintenance backlog of more than $36 billion. How can the increase in maintenance OPEX be addressed?
Read the entire article at Building Operating Management Magazine.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023