FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 8th, 2022
The Building People
215 Depot Court SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Leesburg, VA – March 8th, 2022 – The Building People has ranked No. 498 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers 2022. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The awards list was announced on March 8th, 2022, and can be viewed on the Forbes website.
America’s Best Startup Employers were selected based on an innovative methodology evaluating employer excellence in three ways:
- Employee Satisfaction: extensive research was conducted on ‘Average Length of Employment’ and ‘Online Employer Reviews’.
- Employer Reputation: company-specific information was algorithmically extracted from social media channels such as news sites, micro-blogs, blogs, and social networks.
- Company Growth: comprehensive evaluations of ‘Website Traffic’, ‘Headcount Growth Rates’, and ‘Industry-Referenced Job Openings’.
To be considered for this ranking, employers need to have a headquarters in the U.S. and founded between 2012 and 2019. The final list recognizes the top 500 companies based on over 8 million data points. Based on the results of this study, The Building People is ecstatic to be recognized on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers 2022.
“We are thrilled that for the second year in a row, The Building People has been recognized on the prestigious Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers,” said Lawrence Melton, CEO & President of The Building People. “As we have grown to almost 300 employees from our beginning in 2013, this award embodies the dedication of our team to build an innovative culture with a mission to support our employees and their unique work styles.”
The Building People integrates Technology, Buildings, and People to deliver the future of the built environment, today.
215 Depot Court SE, 3rd Floor, Leesburg, VA 20175 | Ph. 703.669.2222 | thebuildingpeople.com
- The Building People Scope 1 & 2 Report on Our Commitment to Reducing Greenhouse Gas EmissionsMay 24, 2023
- Discovering the Potential of Enterprise Asset Management: A Journey Towards Efficiency and GrowthMay 16, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Gracie MesaMay 16, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Laura Fabeny as Vice President of Mission Support ServicesMay 15, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Linda Osgood as Chief of StaffMay 8, 2023
- Where To Start: Tackling the Challenges of OMB Memo 23-15May 4, 2023