Policies around space consolidation, cost savings, and operational efficiency have been pursued by agencies for the past several years, so it is excellent to see the legislature support and mandate these ongoing efforts. The Building People is excited to be a part of the solution to consolidate space through the development and implementation of strategies that produce real savings while maintaining a productive workforce.
The House of Representatives unanimously approved two bipartisan bills today to shrink the federal footprint, improve the federal government’s management of its real estate portfolio, and to streamline the disposal of excess or underutilized federal buildings to save taxpayers billions of dollars.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023