FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 10th, 2022
The Building People
215 Depot Court SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Leesburg, VA – February 10th, 2022 – The Building People has received an award on the General Services Administration (GSA) Best-in-Class Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) III Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle. The contract vehicle ceiling is $50 billion and focuses on expanding the capabilities of emerging technologies. The contract is designed to provide all federal agencies with IT services-based solutions from the best 8(a) small, disadvantaged businesses.
Read more about the GSA 8(a) STARS III here.
“I am extremely proud of our team for receiving this award,” said Lawrence Melton, CEO & President of The Building People. “Securing this contract vehicle is a true testament to the diligence and hard work we continue to do at The Building People. We are excited to be part of this program and look forward to serving our clients by helping them deliver on their missions.”
Paul McQuillan, Advisory Board Chair at The Building People said: “GSA STARS III leverages The Building People’s emerging technology capabilities that are leading facilities modernization centered around IoT, making buildings smarter, and creating efficient operations.”
Jim Williams, Advisory Board Member at The Building People said: “GSA’s FAS/ITC team has done a great job with their latest 8(a) STARS III awards. I am delighted to see that they have awarded STARS III to The Building People, a fantastic company, who will bring top-notch IT services capabilities and diverse experiences with many federal agencies to this program.”
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. In addition, this vehicle offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research.
The Building People integrates Technology, Buildings, and People to deliver the future of the built environment, today.
215 Depot Court SE, 3rd Floor, Leesburg, VA 20175 | Ph. 703.669.2222 | thebuildingpeople.com
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Jessica Higgins as Senior Strategic Capture ManagerSeptember 5, 2023
- A Summer of Learning: Recapping The Building People’s Internship Program SuccessesAugust 30, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Announces New Office in Denver, COAugust 21, 2023
- Press Release: For the 6th Time, The Building People Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3464August 15, 2023
- Why Space Planning Software Is an Essential Productivity ToolAugust 7, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Cheryl Neff as Safety and Occupational Health ManagerJuly 24, 2023