THE BUILDING PEOPLE, LLC Services Now Available on GSA OOCORP Consolidated Schedule
Leesburg, VA, June 20, 2017 – The Building People was awarded the GSA 00CORP Professional Services Schedule (PSS) which is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services which means all federal customers can now purchase additional services directly from the schedule.
The Building People offers the following services under the GSA 00CORP schedule # GS-00F-237GA
- Information Technology Professional Services (SIN C132-51)
- Strategic Planning for Technical Programs/Activities (SIN 871-1)
- Construction Management and Engineering Consulting Services Related to Real Property (SIN 871-7)
- Integrated Consulting Services (SIN 874-1)
- Acquisition Management Support (SIN 874-6)
- Integrated Business Program Support Services (SIN 874-7)
The Building People is a recognized leader in Real Estate and Facilities services. Our global organization delivers total life cycle solutions for clients that integrate technology, buildings, and people to solve today’s complex challenges for building owners, occupiers and stakeholders. We empower our clients to maximize the workplace experience and reduce costs without sacrificing quality and reliability. Our strategy leads clients towards the future of facilities through a connected real estate model that propagates new norms to deliver organizational efficiency, sustainability, and savings.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Charles Dilley at (703) 669 2222 Ext. 706 or email at email@example.com.
You can download the pdf here.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023