The Building People are proud to announce the release of our joint research effort with RICS at this year’s Summit of the Americas in Chicago. This collaborative report titled Infrastructure Management: Current Practices and Future Trends, examines some of the most pressing issues facing private and public sector infrastructure professionals that work to develop and maintain these assets that support our economic and social well being.
As President Donald Trump plans to unveil his infrastructure proposal, perhaps as soon as next month, a new RICS research report sets out how policymakers and the private sector can work in tandem to address the long term infrastructure demands that ensure public works investments realize financial and social benefits.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023