We are seeking candidates to provide support to our Federal client in Washington D.C. Candidates should possess experience within the Facilities Management, Real Estate, or IT Project Delivery support areas and have a strong desire to drive innovation and improved business performance. The strongest applicants will demonstrates thorough knowledge of contributing client engagement teams that design and develop business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture. Must be able to demonstrates thorough abilities to interact with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, including full software development life cycle, DW/BI/ETL tools and other related technologies (Continue Here).
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023