We would like to introduce you to Charles Dilley, new Managing Director here at The Building People. Charles is a seasoned professional with over 10 years experience specializing in real estate asset management, enterprise application integration, and project life cycle controls for private and public sector clients such as Kaiser Permanente, CenturyLink, and the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). For the past five years, Charles served as a strategic consultant and program manager to the GSA Public Buildings Service (PBS) National Office of Facilities Management and Services Programs where he designed, implemented, and managed key performance measures and operations budgets of over $1.2 Billion in support of national facilities operations, smart buildings, energy, risk management, and sustainability for over 300 million square feet of real estate. At The Building People Charles continues to pursue his goal to advance the connected real estate model in order to influence policy and operational behavior towards the sustainable economic and environmental future we can all be proud of.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023