The Building People is excited to announce the addition of David Cottingham as a Real Estate Portfolio Analyst. David is a graduate of Indiana State University, where he received a BS in Human Resource Development and is currently a candidate for a Masters in Real Estate at Georgetown University with a focus in real estate finance.
After receiving his Bachelor’s degree, David launched his career in real estate as an Escrow Specialist in Northern Virginia and was quickly promoted to Senior Escrow Specialist. In 2007, he built on his real estate experience by learning appraisals and was promoted to Real Estate Appraiser of a large metropolitan jurisdiction where he earned his Certified General Appraiser license in 2015. As an appraiser David specialized in complex residential properties and commercial real estate, working on property types like power plants, sewer and water treatment plants, natural gas pipelines, communication towers, offices, shopping centers and malls located.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023