The Building People is pleased to announce that Kelly Peter has joined our leadership team as the new Human Resources Manager. Ms. Peter brings more than 15 years of experience developing HR processes and policies, talent acquisition and training, compliance, employee relations, and performance management for small and mid-size organizations. Prior to joining The Building People, Ms. Peter delivered human resource solutions to federal and commercial enterprises through various stages of creation, growth, and stabilization. In these roles, she provided these organizations with full life-cycle recruitment, defining and implementing training, performance management, benefits selection, and management. As part of our leadership team, Ms. Peter oversees employee relations, recruitment, and Human Resource compliance.
Ms. Peter holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Mount Mercy University where she studied business administration and sociology. Furthermore, she is an active member of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023