Come join us in Baltimore this week for NFMT Building Operations Management Conference 2015 (did we mention its free). The conference will kickoff today and run through Thursday March 12th.
We will be attending a number of the events and hosting a session Thursday on Sustainability in the Federal Government. We would love to see you there.
This discussion will center on the challenges facing federal executives using technology to measure, track and manage the sustainability programs and goals. The industry has recognized that establishing a vision around real estate and technology requires the engagement of program leaders. Furthermore, this global vision requires a strategic approach to aligning program strategies with technology roadmaps and architecture.
1. Discuss how to leverage the use of technology to drive sustainable practices
2. Review how to measure, track, monitor, and manage against sustainability goals
3. Assess the long term strategy for ensuring the maximum benefit from repair and alterations investments
4. Understand how technology solutions can be used to support a real estate program and long-term strategies
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023