The Building People is proud to participate in this afternoon’s RICS Government Asset Management Leaders’ Roundtable where leaders in asset management from over a dozen federal agencies will discuss their strategies and challenges around portfolio management, technology, data, high performance buildings, and outsourcing. We are extremely excited to engage in this conversation and look forward to meeting all the participants. For those participating, the event will be held at BOMA International, 1101 15th Street NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005.
Special thanks to RICS and BOMA for organizing this exciting event. Please check their sites below where you will find excellent future industry events:
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023