The Building People is participating as a Silver Sponsor at the National Facilities Management and Technology Conference (NFMT) in Baltimore, MD from March 29-31. We encourage attendees to visit our team at booth No. 845 throughout the conference.
In addition, our leadership team along with other industry experts will be participating in two speaker sessions on Wednesday, March 30.
The first session titled, Smart Buildings 3.0 – Operationalizing Smart Buildings will begin at 9:15 AM in Room 337 at the Baltimore Convention Center. This session features our CEO & President, Lawrence Melton, Lev Schuchalter, Deputy Director of Facilities Management and Services Programs at the U.S. General Services Administration, and Trevor Morrison, Vice President of Energy, Smart Buildings, and Sustainability Services. This session would encompass a high-level overview of the nationally recognized GSALink program that was started ten years ago by the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA has gained national recognition, best in industry approaches, and has been viewed as one of the best examples of smart buildings in the public sector. Government and industry leaders will discuss the evolution of the project and how it is complementing efforts by the Department of Energy (DOE) and critical infrastructure areas identified by the Government Accountability Office (GAO).
The Building People will also be conducting a roundtable session starting at 3:00 PM in Room 343 titled Enabling Advanced Technologies in Public Buildings to Catalyze America’s Clean Energy Economy. This roundtable will be encompassing key public and private sector leaders from GAO, GSA, FBI, FBI, DOE, Lynxspring, and Akridge. They will discuss how these initiatives are aligned and promote key executive orders Catalyzing America’s Clean Energy Economy Through Federal Sustainability. These critical roundtable members include:
- Lawrence Melton: CEO & President of The Building People
- Trevor Morrison: Vice President of Energy, Smart Buildings & Sustainability Services at The Building People
- Marc Petock: Chief Marketing & Communications Officer at Lynxspring
- Thomas Russo: Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Akridge
- Lev Schuchalter: Deputy Director, Facilities Management and Services Programs at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
- Skye Schell: Supervisor, Procurement Services, Performance Contracting, and Energy Generation at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Elizabeth Koprowski: Assistant Unit Chief / Environmental Program Manager at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Keith Cunningham: Assistant Director at the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
To learn more, please visit https://www.nfmt.com/baltimore/