Recently, Work Design Magazine invited The Building People to film the success story around the workplace transformation at GSA’s headquarters facility at 1800 F Street in Washington DC. The Building People’s Lawrence Melton and Linda Osgood gathered with Chuck Hardy (GSA), Janet Pogue (Gensler), John Vivadelli (Agilquest), and Torrance Houlihan (Agilquest) to share the results of the 1800 F transformation from an old government work space into a workplace of the future. This case study is designed to tell the story behind the project and those who came together to make it a total success. The 1800 F Street story is really about the government becoming a leader in workplace transformation by leveraging technological innovation and design to create a high performing space that delivers increased tenant satisfaction while achieving ambitious sustainability goals. Please see the video below to watch the entire story. Don’t forget to sign up for the 2015 Agile Workplace Conference in Washington DC on September 15th, where industry leaders will be sharing innovative workplace strategies, tactics, and best practices that will help drive your staff and facility performance into the future.
- Employee Q&A: Julie LovettNovember 27, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon BlodgettNovember 13, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Shannon GrigsbyNovember 8, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Scott BlalockNovember 3, 2023
- Employee Q&A: Lou FriscoeOctober 26, 2023
- Press Release: The Building People Appoints Rob Lindsey as Director of ContractsOctober 18, 2023